Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A tip I have about Brussels

The first walking tour I had is Art Nouveau Architecture tour, which is around 1.4 miles and I was falling love just after I began the tour.
photos

The second one is cartoon illustration tours which is around 5 miles but took me nine hours to find all cartoon illustrations painted on the wall of building. The total amount of illustration is 30 include 2 recent frnishde one. You can get this walking tour map at visitor center which located at Grand Place. Not only it is exciting when you find the illustration, but also you will see Brussels from different angles and talk with different local peoples to find out the location.
photos

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Laudanum Themerin said...

Hello wish you a Merry X mas

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home